Responsible Consumption & Production
Olenex is committed to responsible sourcing of palm oil. It means that the crude materials have no link to deforestation and exploitation of people. A diverse set of monitoring tools ensure the fully traceable and transparent supply chain. All its participants need to adhere to the strict regulations (NDPE standards) to guarantee responsible production.
- 14 million hectares monitored with satellite technology
- Monitoring covers 200 parent groups, 1500 plantations, >750 mills in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea
- Supply is fully traceable back to the mills
- >55 grievances registered
- 4 smallholder training programmes in Honduras and Colombia, reaching >5000 smallholders